Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I"m Back!!!!

Well I know probably no one has missed me but I just wanted to let you know that I am going to try and continue with this blog. Since the NorthFace 50K was cancelled I lost alot of ambition to run. Yes, I am still either running or biking to work, but my goal of 2007 to run 2007 miles will never happen. My mileage has dropped off considerably, but the good thing about all of this is I really enjoy biking.

As winter approaches and 2008 is right around the corner, I come to realize that if everyone else can find time to type some letters into a blog, then so can I.

My other thought process is that some of you out there have valuable information that you have gained from your training. I hope that I can learn from your experiences. I also in return hope to help others.

So here are my planned races for 2008. I am not commiting to all of them yet because I am going to wait to see if a certain person is going to join me for some of them.

Feb 3rd - Milford Winter Wonderland - 5 miler
Mar 30 - Danbury 1/2 Marathon
Apr 27 - Lake Waramaug Ultra Marathon
May 18 - Soapstone Trail Run
May 25 - Vermont City Marathon
Jun 1 - Nipmunk Trail Marathon
Jun 22 - Fairfield 1/2 Marathon
Oct 11 - Hartford Marathon
Oct 26 - Marine Corps Marathon
Dec 7 - Vegas Marathon

Yes, its alot, but remember the list is going to change. 3 Marathons is the goal for 2008.

So, check back often and see my adventures, Stay safe

No comments: