Sunday, July 15, 2007

Got to start some place

OK, Here goes nothing! Someone seems to keep reminding me that I said I was going to start a blog. So to keep someone happy, I guess I have to. Actually this is going to work to my benefit (afterall, its all about me). I am planning to run the Northface 50K in the Hartford (CT) area in September 2007. I am hoping that this blog will allow me to post my progression towards that goal and have some comments posted here to assist me in my training. Why re-invent the wheel.

So here goes the GOALS.

1. Run and finish the North Face 50 K (hoping pace is less than 10 min/mile)

2. Drop to 185 lbs for the race, currently at 198.

3. Enjoy doing all the above.

So here is my first post, now I am going to try to find out how to link my Garmin to this site so people can keep track of me. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your days

1 comment:

Run for Chocolate said...

Hey we all have to start somewhere! Can't wait to help you burn some calories!